Be An Entertainer

Crazy Horse is a Gentlemen’s Club and we’re always looking for female entertainers. We’re looking for positive, healthy women to become part of our team. If you would like to dance here, please fill out the form below.

You MUST be 18 or older to apply for positions at Crazy Horse.


This is everything you need to have if you are approved to be an Entertainer at Cleo’s:

  • You must be 18 years old or older.
  • You must have a valid social security number.
  • You must have two valid forms of ID. This includes, Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, Military ID, Permanent Resident Card, State ID.
  • You must have an Orange County Occupational License. You can apply for this by going to the Orange County Tax Collector’s Office at 200 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1600 Orlando, FL 32801 (Suntrust Building, 16th Floor).
    • or to apply online,
  • Go to and download the form, “Business Tax Application and Declaration” and follow the rest of the instructions on that page.

Note: Orange County Occupational Licenses always expire on September 30th, no matter when you applied. However, Orange County offers reduced fees for Occupational Licenses, as you get closer to the expiration.

Entertainer Application

You must be over the age of 18 to submit an entertainment opportunity request.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
To be considered as an independent contractor with Crazy Horse, we require a photo attachment. Your photos will never be used without your permission. The following file formats are accepted: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .gif, .zip. Additionally, all entertainers are required to have a current Orange County Occupational License, a valid driver’s license or a passport and an independent contractor’s agreement with the Crazy Horse.